Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Member presentation

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pascal
Admin
Pascal

Number of posts : 225
Organisation : UL CNT Besançon
Registration date : 2006-08-20

Member presentation Empty
PostSubject: Member presentation   Member presentation EmptySat Aug 26, 2006 7:23 pm

If you want to introduce yourself... please use this place.

My name is Pascal, i'm one of the administors and moderators of this forum. In case of any problems there, you can contact me at this adress or sent me a private message (PM):
forum.middle.east-admin@aliceadsl.fr

I can read french, german and english. If you see any problem in a topic written in an other language, please explain me exactlly what and where.
Back to top Go down
http://cnt25.over-blog.com/
devrim
utilisateur

Number of posts : 5
Organisation : Enternasyonalist Komünist Sol
Registration date : 2006-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Member presentation   Member presentation EmptyFri Sep 08, 2006 9:01 pm

Hi,
My name is Devrim, and I am a member of the Enternasyonalist Komünist Sol/ Internationalist Communist Left in Turkey. I heard about this site from the English Libcom site. I made three posts on your Turkish forums. A copy of our recent leflet on Palestine, and Lebanon in both English, and Turkish, and a copy of our leaflet sistrubuted at the demonstration against sendin Turkish soldiers to lebanon in Ankara on Tuesday (unfortunatly only in Turkish as yet).
Back to top Go down
Nico
utilisateur
Nico

Number of posts : 21
Organisation : Solidarité Irak

PostSubject: about ur organsiation   Member presentation EmptySat Sep 23, 2006 6:33 pm

Hi Devrim, could it possible to know more about your Organisation ? thanx a lot !
Back to top Go down
http://www.solidariteirak.org
Leo Uilleann
utilisateur

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2006-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Member presentation   Member presentation EmptyWed Oct 25, 2006 10:54 pm

Hi, I am from the same organization Devrim is in. We are a left commmunist group united on the basis of four basic positions that revolutionaries hold today:

1) The rejection of parliamentarianism, and social democracy.

2) The rejection of Trade Unionism.

3) The rejection of all forms of nationalism, and the defence of internationalism.

4) Communist struggle, and the nature of communism.

Here's a link for detailed info from the ICC's website. Our website is only in Turkish right now:

http://en.internationalism.org/wr/295_eks_basicpositions
Back to top Go down
Pascal
Admin
Pascal

Number of posts : 225
Organisation : UL CNT Besançon

PostSubject: Re: Member presentation   Member presentation EmptyFri Oct 27, 2006 9:05 am

Hello Leo !

Be Welcome there !! cheers

Bütün ülkelerin proleterleri, birleşin !

Maybe the best you open a topic in the Turkey forum to present your organisation, because i have a lot of questions i would like to ask you, about your organisation but also about the situation in Turkey, the class struggle there and so much.

What could be nice (for you and also for the other members), is just to tell what languages you speak.
Back to top Go down
http://cnt25.over-blog.com/
Leo Uilleann
utilisateur

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2006-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Member presentation   Member presentation EmptyFri Oct 27, 2006 11:59 pm

Quote :
Bütün ülkelerin proleterleri, birleşin !

cheers

Quote :
Maybe the best you open a topic in the Turkey forum to present your organisation, because i have a lot of questions i would like to ask you, about your organisation but also about the situation in Turkey, the class struggle there and so much.

Will do Smile

I think some of our leaflets might already be up there.

Quote :
What could be nice (for you and also for the other members), is just to tell what languages you speak.

I speak Turkish and English, and I know French just enough to be able to debate in web forums by using a dictionary (!) Most of our comrades know English and Turkish, and I think some also know Arabic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Member presentation   Member presentation Empty

Back to top Go down

Member presentation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other subjects :: For speaking about everything and/or having fun-
Jump to: