Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Forum's rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pascal
Admin
Pascal

Number of posts : 225
Organisation : UL CNT Besançon
Registration date : 2006-08-20

Forum's rules Empty
PostSubject: Forum's rules   Forum's rules EmptyTue Aug 22, 2006 8:44 pm

Other think we have to speak is about the rules of this forum.

I suggest :

1) To forbiden of course racism, sexism or homophobic texts.

2) We are all comrades there, even we are not agree about everything, we have to prohibit insults or personnal attacks.

3) To banish people who insult other comrades or who write racist, sexist or homophobic texts. The same if someone come there to make reactionnary propaganda. Knowing little the french internet, i know that some far right sionists and islamists or pro-islamists "leftists" love to use internet for playing a virtual israelian-palestinian conflict...

4) Of course not to forget this is a public forum. Don't publish any information who can be used by the cops and our class ennemy, so be carrefull about what you write.

5) I am for debate and discussion in the worker's movement. But i think this forum should not be a place for long conflicts between different organisations. Everybodie can, of course, sending is point of wiew and discut, but with respect, and not to transform every discussion into a place of fight between organisations.

What i suggest also is not to publish now the link to this forum on webside as long we are not enought moderator being abble to delete texts or to bannish people.

Sorry, my english is not so good, but i hope you understand.
Tell me what you think about this simple rules and if you want to add some other.

Last edited by on Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://cnt25.over-blog.com/
Pascal
Admin
Pascal

Number of posts : 225
Organisation : UL CNT Besançon
Registration date : 2006-08-20

Forum's rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum's rules   Forum's rules EmptyThu Aug 24, 2006 11:07 am

If i think everybodies will be agree with the few rules i wrote (if someone could try to write a charta in a good english it would be nice), i suggest also few thinks to make the forum easier to read and easier to find informations :

- If the information concern just one country to publish the information in the forum about the country. This is why i deleted for instance the topic about freedom of association in the UAE from the "worker fight and class struggle" forum (but this topic is in the UAE forum). This means for instance : a repport about women rights in Jordan should be published in the forum "Jordan", and the forum "women's rights and feminism" is to publish a repport about women right's in the Middle-East or a general text about "honour" killings.
Are you agree with this ?
I think the forum, if it works, could be helpfull for activists or people who have interes in the Middle-East to find informations, for instance if someone wants to write a text about the situation in Bahrein, he will find there some information he needs.

- I think the best is not to open a new topic every time a group writes a declaration. For instance, if there is a strike in Ankara, and different groups wrote reports about it or declarations to support the strike, to publish everythink in just one topic.

- A question : i wrote some topics with texts in english and in french. Do you think it's a good way, or better to open two different discussions about the same subject : one in french and the other in english ? What is you think the easier to read ? Maybe i was wrong, and the best is to open two different discussion, with, why not links to show is possible to discut about this case in an other language ? Maybe better, no ? Now it's just french and english, but if the forum works, i'm worry it would be very hard to read a discussion with, for instance, 7 or 8 different languages.
what you think about it ?
Back to top Go down
http://cnt25.over-blog.com/

Forum's rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other subjects :: About this forum-
Jump to: